Friday, May 14, 2010

Georgia's Closet now has a blog!

Welcome to Georgia's Closet. We create handmade clothing for babies and children aged 6 months to 6 years. It all started when I decided to make a couple of simple dresses for Georgia. At the time being on parental leave still, I had some spare time and wanted to see where sewing would take me. After a couple of successful projects, I decided to see if I could sell some of my creations and so Georgia's Closet was born. I started by creating Georgia's Closet's own Facebook fan page and came up with a few principles......

I only use designer fabrics in all of my creations, I only make things I would happily dress Georgia in and I never make the same item twice. I think that with all the mass produced stuff out there, parents want to dress their little ones in something that reflects them and has been made with care and attention.

I'm constantly looking out for new ideas for my next creation. So I'll be throwing my ideas around and would love it if you let me know what you think. I'm particularly looking to expand into boy's clothing (lots of family and friends are asking!) so let me know what you want in a boys range and I'll get onto it.

Follow Georgia's Closet and if you like what you see you can shop with us by emailing georgiascloset@gmail.com. At the moment we're only small and so we don't have a website up and running but stay with us and we will hopefully get there. I also intend to get to some boutique markets towards the end of the year so stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment