Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back online and busy making jackets

Well the weather has been pretty awful this week, so it's no surprise I'm flat out making three jackets this week. I love this jacket and have been hanging out to make one for Georgia to wear to her birthday party and finally it looks like it'll be started next week. I'll post photos when I'm done, I've chosen a gorgeous fabric with little apples on it....very sweet.

I'm about to pick up some new patterns too. Finally the pyjamas that I've been promising should be appearing soon, just in time for the coldest part of winter; as well as some gorgeous tops and pinafores for your favourite little girl.

And I'm planning on getting more stock up on my madeit.com.au site....www.madeit.com.au/georgiascloset. Stay tuned for that and lots more in the coming weeks. Winter is the perfect time for sewing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment